EUROPOLIURETANI designs, develops and manufactures:
- Rigid,felxible and integral polyurethane systems
- Polyurethane adhesives
- Polyurethane gaskets
EUROPOLIURETANI’s main target is the complete and constant identification and satisfaction of customer’s need in order to maintain a primary reputation in terms of Quality of its products and services.
This goal is pursued through:
- Periodic assessment of the factors of the Context in which the company operates as well as of the Interested Parties and of their related needs/expectations which may affect EUROPOLIURETANI’s ability to satisfy its customers, to comply with laws and regulation in force and to achieve adequate margins
- Periodic assessment of business processes, highlighting and documenting potential Threats to be prevented and / or Opportunities to be developed, with the definition of clear and documented Improvement Plans, monitoring their actual implementation and effectiveness
- Definition and monitoring of Indicators / Objectives related to the various company processes
- Deriodic control of the level of Customers’ Satisfaction
- Constant recording, management and monitoring of any Non-Conformity, including Customer Complaints, with particular attention to the evaluation of the resulting costs and to the identification of CAUSES and consequent Corrective Actions aimed at the Continuous Improvement of company activities / processes and products / services
- Development, certification and maintenance of a Company Quality System compliant with ISO 9001
- Design of corporate infrastructures, plants and the production process of the new corporate headquarters aimed at optimizing sustainability in terms of renewable energy consumption.
To achieve the above goals EUROPOLIURETANI promotes and develops the following activities:
- Involvement of all Collaborators towards Continuous Improvement of the Quality of products / services and business activities / processes
- Planning and implementation of periodic Internal Audits to evaluate and monitor the application and effectiveness of the Quality System
- Planning and implementation of periodic Management Reviews
- Assessment of the need for any new both technical and human resources
The collaboration of all EUROPOLIURETANI’s staff in respecting the requirements of the Quality System is the fundamental requirement to make the aforementioned objectives achievable and to be able to remain competitive on the market, guaranteeing innovation, quality, reliability, price.
The general objectives indicated in this document are more analytically related to the various company processes and activities, quantified and monitored by the Management through the periodic verification and updating of the document «OBJECTIVES and INDICATORS for QUALITY«.